Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A to Z about Me

A - Attached or single: Attached - engaged getting married in September

B - Best Friend: Wendy & Kimmy

C (a)-Cake or Pie: Lemon Meringue Pie

C (b)-Coke or Pepsi: Coke but Diet Pepsi.

D - Day of Choice: Wednesday, half way after the weekend and half way to the weekend

E - Essential Item: Tissues.

F - Favorite Color: Keeps changing! Like pink, but browns and autumn colours are coming through

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears, if only we could get them so freely here in NZ

H - Hometown: Southampton, UK but haven't live there since 1975 and have had 38 address's in 37 years, so not sure if I have a hometown or if my hometown is where I am at in life.

I - Indulgence(s): sugar

J - January or July: In NZ then January due to it being summer, in Northern Hemisphere then July due to it being summer!

K -Kids: 2 cheeky monkeys called Ben & Alex.

L -Life is incomplete without: Family

M - Marriage Date: Getting married on 20th September 2008

N - Number of Siblings: 1 baby Brother (Although he his actually 35yrs old)

O - Oranges or Apples: apples for sure.

P -Phobias or Fears: Drowning and anything that crawls (Insects)

Q -Quote(s): This is not something I have ever really got into. I have lots of funny little sayings that I like, but not an actual quote.

R - Reason To Smile: Life, there is always something going on that makes me smile. As my blog says, take time to find something to smile about even if you have done it before. If you enjoy it and it makes you smile then enjoy it some more.

S -Season: Summer although each season has something special about it in the way it presents itself. Check this out to understand what I mean.

T -Tag: Anybody that wants to play along.

U -Unknown Fact About Me: I have a tattoo of a rose on my right hip


V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat


W - Worst Habit: Computer and getting into a good book, everything thing else stops until I have finished it.


X - X-Rays or ultrasound: Depends what you want to see tissue or bone?


Y - Your Favorite Food: A really good steak with no sauce and hot fries, salt & pepper.

Z - Zoo or museum: Zoo, because the boys love going there and we have such fun.

No comments: