Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Finally my brother informed me of what my SIL wanted for Christmas.
Even luckier for me was to see an ad on the tv last night for everything she wanted at half price from the wonderful shop Briscoes.
So I scootted on over there today and had a ball.
  1. I got everything for Claire at 50% off
  2. I got 1 thing for Steve at 50% off
  3. Another 2 things for him at 30% off
  4. I picked up a little something for Ben at 30% off
  5. Oh and I also picked up a little Christmas Tree for the caravan for $16.99 because it was 60% off (we want to put our presents under the tree in the caravan)

I needed everything I picked up and it was even better to get the things I needed with extra off.

Don't you just love it when you get a great bargain and it is also everything you wanted in the first place!

No comments: