Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How Special

The other day I collected Ben from his Holiday Programme.
He had made loads of Christmas decorations and goodies which of course all had to come home with him!
He did however make one thing that just went straight to those great big heart strings I have.
He picked up something off of a table and said "This is for you mum"

It was a present all wrapped up and decorated with little foil bits and a ribbon.
Attached to the ribbon was a card and this is what it said.....

"This is a very special gift
that you can never see.
The reason it's so special is
it's just for you from Me.

Whenever you are lonely
or are ever feeling blue,
you only have to hold this gift
and know I'm hugging you.

You never can unwrap it
please leave the ribbon tied.
Just hold the box close to your heart
it's filled with hugs inside."

I just about cried there and then in the YMCA Hall. It was one of the bestest gifts I have ever received and it came from my cute gorgeous son who is 5 yrs old, and I will treasure it forever.

No comments: