Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Look

I love it, well I have to say that, it is my blog after all!
Anyway, while visiting peoples houses over the last day or two I noticed that some people had some pretty awesome backgrounds on their blogs.
And being the ever inquisitive person that I am, I investigated how they got them and hey presto I have one too.
The website that supplies them has so many I think I am going to have fun changing the background depending on the time of year.

It was way easy to do as well, even my mother will be able to decorate her blog! Don't worry mum, if you can't do it then I will show you on Christmas day when we have 5 minutes free!

So go click on the little box on the left of my blog at the top and see what wonderful things you can find to do wuith your blog.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Laurie from Rotorua said...

Nice blog !!
looks good as well, cheeky My "MOTHER" could do it, its that easy, did you want a xmas gift ?
love Mum x

Needled Mom said...

Thanks for the link. I have been amazed at all the beautiful Christmas blogs. I will have to check it out.