Monday, March 23, 2009

Magazines

When I got engaged last year I of course acquired several Bridal Magazines.
Nothing ever actually jumped off the page for me, but I did get a few inspirational ideas about things I liked.
6 months later and I finally cleared the magazines from under my bed this weekend just gone.

I looked at them long and hard and racked my brain to see if I could think of anyone I could pass them on to??
There had to be someone I knew who was getting married?
Would you believe, no one!

So with despair I walked to the garage and placed them in the paper recycle box.

Today I have had the awesome pleasure of retrieving them from the garage because my Cousin Lucy has just annouced today that she got engaged over the weekend to here boyfriend Gareth.
Yea, so happy, they are so great together.

So even though she has told me it will probably be end of 2010 before they actually get married I am really happy that I finally have someone to pass these magazines on to. I mean they are really expensive and such a waste to chuck out when they are useful for many years after you have brought them.

So congratulations to Gareth and Lucy, so happy for you both.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah! How nice it is to hear the good news and to NOTR have to dispose of the magazines.