Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Birthday Presents

For Steve's Birthday last year, I know sounds really bad but you have to remember that his birthday is actually on Dec 26, so not that long ago!
Well I got him tickets to see Billy Connolly. Yes the one and only, comedian extraordinar.

I had never seen this guy live before and after a little prying last year, I discovered that Steve had actually seen him on stage before, but I knew that wouldn't matter.
I bought the tickets last November (they sold out within days) and we finally got to see the show last week.

It was a blast, very funny and so on the ball.
He spent most of the night relating to New Zealand and seeing as he has been here many times in the last couple of years, he knew what he was talking about.
A few places had me laughing so much I was crying, but overall a wonderful night out with a lot of laughs.

No comments: