Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Falling in Love

Yes I have fallen in love, but it is not with whom more with what....
I have fallen in love with New Zealand....

Yesterday I had the pleasure of driving through the Waikato region about 1 1/2 hours to get to the site where our caravan is being placed.
I did the drive on my own and I left Hamilton at about 8am. The sun was just rising above the tree tops and all the plains were covered in fog.

It was beautiful, the sun was just hitting the right places to make everything shine.
You could just see the sun poking through the fog. This big round circle trying to shine down.

As I came to the Kaimai ranges the fog was sitting like a skirt, I could see the top of the ranges and I could see the bottom but there was this fog over the middle, add to this the sun shinning down and making it all sparkle and you have the most glorious sights.

By the time I got to the campsite I was totally sold on New Zealand all over again.

Don't you just love life....?

1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

wow!! one day we will come and visit :)