Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Blog Post Count

As you may remember from the beginning of the year, I am trying to post 366 (leap year) posts this year.
I have even gone so far as to put together an Excel spreadsheet with all the dates on and then what number post I should be on on what day.

If you look at my Blog Archive on the right hand side you will see that for 2008 I have posted 267 posts so far.
That is not bad going considering #267 actually equates to Sept 23!
So I am actually about 20 posts ahead of myself, which is great when I have such a busy couple of weeks ahead of me.

Means I can go to Tahiti and not have to worry if I don't get to add a few posts whilst there, although I will try to post something.
Maybe my challenge is not quite as difficult as I first thought it would be.

No comments: