Thursday, December 17, 2009

Followers

I follow about 20 blogs.
I am sure there are more to follow but I try not to get to greedy otherwise I never get to visit them all.
But I am very good at deciding to stop following one if I realise that I haven't been checking them out lately or I get bored with them. Sorry, I am not saying you are boring, just that sometimes people change the focus of their blog and it no longer holds my interest. At least I am honest.

I am trying to get my inspiration back for crafts so am finding all these new blogs that showcase what they have been up to lately and love perusing them to see if it gets me back in the mood!
Once in the mood, I will try to find the time, but seeing as the boys are a little older now and I am not so tired at the end of the day, Maybe I will start getting some little things done.

Now I just need to sort through all my UFO's and see what I can start with, has to be something little though or it will never get done....!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I have to say that I think I accomplished more when my boys were little. Why is THAT???????

Good luck in finding all those new projects. I know that I find blogs so inspiring too.