Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Sign Off Button

As mentioned before, I had changed my sign off button to match the new background but seemed to be having some trouble with it.
Now I am no computer expert!
I love blogging and can do the very basic things to keep it looking good, usually after my darling husband has shown me first. If someone actually shows me what to do then I remember and can do it again when needed.
I am definitely a visual person when it comes to learning stuff, I get lost try to understand things read from a book!

So it was no surprise that he managed to fix my little problem by loking at the html code and telling me where I had gone wrong.
So hopefully we are all fixed now and things should be fine from now on, well until I change the background again and have another new button!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It looks so nice. I am like you in that I am good if someone shows me first. I can spend sooooo much time trying to figure things out. I hesitate to change for the season for fear of never being able to UNchange it.