Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Monday Meme

Ok, so I know I am a little late with this this week, but I did go and check out the site for the questions on Monday and then realised that of course with the time difference I would have to wait until Monday evening my time to get Monday morning USA time.
Of course then life took over and it is now Wednesday, but hey the thought was there.
Anyway here are the questions from Manic Monday for this week:

If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?
Can't think of any names, but would end up being someone from a Jane Austin novel, but not Mr Darcy!

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
My sons daycare to see them interacting with the other people as I know they are different when we are not around.

If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?
Does he blog??

How would you answer these? Leave me a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Mr Darcey yea! but would have to be the one played by Colin Firth

love Mum x