Parenting sure does have its serious side, but every now and again it's good to remember that, as parents, we're all only human.
So take a moment from your busy day to remind yourself how good it feels to have a chuckle, at your kids' expense.
1. You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.
3. Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young.
4. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
5. The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6. We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
7. Most of all, be nice to your kids. They will choose your nursing home one day.