Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday


This is something I have picked up from a blog I view daily Over Whelmed with Joy. Ok she picked it up from a blog she views too, but that is how things get carried forward and a trend started.

Anyway, it is a way of letting you know about something that works for me, a little tip or product etc.

My WFMW Tip is something I actually saw someone else do one time and was a little puzzled to begin with as to what she was actually doing, but once completed I realised and thought "what a wonderful, simple but effective idea"

This is a tip that is useful when cooking, baking mainly.

I always find that when I have lined the tin with baking paper that however hard I try it never stayes in place and is even worse when I go to pour the mixture into the said tin.

So by securing the baking paper in place with 4 pegs makes for so much less mess and frustration.

The paper then stayes where I want it to stay until I am ready to put the mixture in the oven, then all you do is remove the pegs and place tin in the oven as normal.

So simple but so effective.


No comments: