Sunday, October 21, 2007

Moving

This will be my last post for a couple of days as the computer is being packed ready for the move.
Should hopefully be up and running again on Thursday night, but not sure when I will have 5 minutes to post something, so could easily be next weekend.
So don't go anywhere and I will let you know how the new house is once we are settled.

One last thing before I sign off, my cousin Kerry is getting married in 4 weeks time, she has asked Ben and Alex to be ring bearers at the wedding, so this weekend we went and got them little tuxedos.

So here is a sneeky peek at just how cute they may look at the wedding.

Catch you after the move, have a great week :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Please tell Grandma he will not walk down the church with the dummy in his mouth