Thursday, September 20, 2007

Here At Last

My brother and his family are here at last.
Iain is my little brother, oh and my only brother. He is married to Claire and they have 2 boys, Ellis who is 6 and Harvey who is 3.
They have emigrated to New Zealand for a new life and are going to be living in Rotorua.

Finally my boys have some other relatives their own age around.
So cute to see all the cousins together, they all got on really well, which is great to see.
Although how can you not like each other when playing with a Thomas the Train Set and Lego.

Claire and Harvey, still a little wide eyed from jet lag, but doing well.
Ben getting use to Uncle Iain being there.
I am so glad to have them here, I haven't seen Iain for 4 years, and prior to that would have been when I left England 10 years ago.
So I can honestly say I don't really know my brother and his wife, but I am so looking forward to getting to know them and their boys and having them in our lives much more than when they were 10,000 miles away.

Welcome to new Zealand Iain and Claire, Ellis and Harvey, we wish you all the best.
You know where we are in Hamilton if you need us for anything, so please do just call or come visit, our door will always be open to you.

We are so glad to have you here.

No comments: