Friday, September 28, 2007

Flower Friday

Flower friday is where I give someone a bunch of daisy's to brighten their day.
I will send them a link to this blog and let them know that I was thinking of them today.

My first recipient of this will be my mother (grandma) who has just had a few yucky days! So mum/grandma here are your daisy's to let you know we are thinking of you.



One of the blogs I follow has always got things happening on certain days:
  1. Favorite Ingredient Friday

  2. Pay It Forward Book Exchange

  3. Slow Cooking Thursday

  4. Works for Me Wednesday

She does all of these things on the blog and uses a link system to keep in touch with other bloggers (something I have yet to work out how it is done! Although I will try and take part in her next recipe swap to find out more.)
So that is what inspired me to do my Flower Fridays.

No comments: