Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grease

Grease is the Word

Would you believe that on Monday just gone, 16th June, it was 30 years since Grease was released in the cinemas.

As the guy on the radio said, to explain it to the kids, who think there is nothing better than High School Musical, then Grease is mum and dad's HSM but with sex!

Everyone knows a song or 2 from Grease and everyone is still quite happy to watch John Travolta dance!

I was in Kuwait when this came to the movies, I was not quite 8 years old and no I didn't see it then, in fact I think I was about 16 or 17 when I finally got to watch this movie.

Do you know that Sandy and Danny only kiss once in the whole movie!.......and that is at the beginning on the beach.

But then if you got to watch it in Kuwait, nobody actually got to kiss because they weren't allowed to show those scenes, so they got cut!



Oh how life goes on.

No comments: