Sunday, June 08, 2008

Priscilla

At the end of June a group of us have got tickets to see Priscilla Queen of The Desert The Musical in Auckland.

It will be a fabulous night out and I am really looking forward to it.
It has had rave reviews and looks to be a fun and colourful evening of song and bright costumes.

So it was made quite clear to me, after it was discovered that I had never seen the movie, that I needed to see the movie before I went to Auckland.

So Steve and I watched the movie whilst at the caravan this weekend.

Well.......what can I say.......now I knew the story line and had nothing wrong with that but I sure did find the movie very lame!

I found it very bitty, and definitely made on a budget.
It was not as fab as I thought it was going to be?!

Now this has not put me off going to see the musical in a couple of weeks, I know that will be amazing, but I don't think I will be rushing out to watch the movie again anytime soon!

No comments: