Usually they have to do with her scrapbooking, but as I am not yet a scrapbooker, then I will just write 10 things about what ever is happening at the moment.
So here are my 10 things for this month.....(I know I am a day late!)
- the amount of days until Alex goes to stay with Grandma on his own.
- the amount of weeks the kids are off school for the holidays.
- the amount of times I should go to the gym each week, but sadly don't always make!
- the amount of mums at the girls night we had last week that had us laughing and crying so much.
- the amount of days we are going to the caravan for, for Labour weekend at the end of next week.
- the amount of stitches we took out of the cat last night following her surgery 2 weeks ago.
- the amount of hours sleep I would love to get each night if I wasn't woken by my husband snoring!
- the amount of days since I started my new job, which is going well by the way.
- the amount of minutes I have left to get this post completed, posted and get to my next meeting seeing as I am writing this at work!
- the amount of kilos I would love to loose, if I ever really put my mind to it and decided to do something about.
Catch you next time