Friday, October 28, 2011

Reunion

My sons school is coming up for its 150th anniversary.
Quite an achievement really.
They are looking at creating a committee to organise a celebration for this joyous occassion.
I don't think they are trying to find someone from when the school first started, quite an achievement in my eyes! but they will be looking to find old pupils.

My new boss has admitted that that was his Primary school all those many years ago, which is nice to think he know only works down the road from it and still lives in the region.
However I am aware of one parent who attended the school herself and now both her boys are just coming to the end of going through the whole school.
In this day and age where people are known to move a lot, it is lovely to find someone who has that history with a school.
Lets hope we can find more like that.

No comments: