Saturday, October 01, 2011

Blogtoberfest

Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011


Come on guys, have you got something to say, want to check out others in the blogging world?
Then join in with Blogtoberfest and see what is happening out there in the world of blogging.

I have been lax in my blogging this year, seems to have not been high on my list of things to achieve, although I do keep coming up with the posts to write and the ideas I just never seem in the mood at the end of the day to sit in front of the computer and write them!
That may change now as I am changing jobs this weekend and as of Monday I will be at a desk job for a year rather than in a clinical setting with hands on.
I may not know exactly what I am doing for the first week, but at least when I have 5 minutes I can always blog or at least write out the post for fine detailing in the evening, which if the post is already written then adding the pictures and possibly the odd link is not too difficult to do whilst watching tv in the evenings.

So Blogtoberfest, here I come, I will have 31 posts this month.

On a very happy note.......

Today is my Aunty and Uncles 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Yep, 50 years of wedded bliss together.
There is a big party at their house today which will be a great family get together.

Congratulations to all.


No comments: