Monday, April 09, 2012

Friend Making Monday

Whilst undertaking the A to Z Challenge I have made some new friends along the way, already, I know it is great.
1 of those friends holds a getting to know you session every Monday entitled "Friend Making Monday".
Generally every Monday she will list several questions and you answer them on your blog and people come and get to know you by reading your answers. I guess a sort of Meme (if any of you remember those?)

Thought I might join in this when I can, cause I love finding out about the person behind the blog that I am reading.
So if you are interested in finding out more or reading the blog where this came from then slip on over to All The Weigh and check it out yourself.



Friend Makin’ Mondays: Trigger Foods


Are there foods in your life that always seem to trigger overeating? Yes…definitely.

If so, what are they? Milk bottles (candy) and Jaffa Cakes (Biscuit)

When are you most likely to give into strong cravings? When I am tired and frustrated
Are you more likely to be triggered by salty foods or sugary foods? Sugar..definitely.

How do you get back on track after overeating? I just decide that 1 day off the rails is not bad and get back on track again the next day. I try not to feel guilty otherwise I crave the food more because I can't have it. Although I have found out that 4 Milk Bottles is 2 WW Points, so I then just factor this all in.
Are there any foods that you allow yourself to eat without limits? Fruit
Do you notice a change in your emotions while eating trigger foods? No just afterwards I ahve a huge sugar hit and then realise that I gained nothing from eating it all apart from eating a load of sugar!
Do you have a strategy to keep yourself from overeating trigger foods? I just don't buy them and also try to ensure that I have eaten before going to the supermarket and then I am not hungry so don't fancy them so don't buy them. Sometimes it takes strong will, but I am always pleased with myself if I come home without them.
So that is all my answers about food.
 
Catch you all tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from Friend Makin' Monday! I'm envious of your ability to eat unlimited fruit-I get a sugar high off that too, I have to limit it.

Sabrina said...

Hello! Visiting from FMM! I am just like you, I can eat unlimited fruits. Although it's been a long while since I have actually done that.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Stopping from FMM.
Sugar will get me every time too, but like you said: there is always tomorrow.

EmilyTheGood said...

Here through FMM.

I am with you on the unlimited fruits. It has stemmed many a problem!

justemily.blog.com