Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Be Nice to People

My father sent me a link to a news article about a young lady in France that has been keeping a blog (that is in French, so unless you are fluent, take your French English Dictionary with you when you go to visit it!) that has now been turned into a lucrative book contract, possible movie and otherthings.
Now I know several blogs have come under the scrutiny on publishers and have been turned into books, but this one, that is currently published in French and hopefully will be in English in the middle of 2009, is one I am hoping to catch up with, as I feel it will be amazing to read and actually feel whether it is true or not?

Here is a link to the news article about it.

Just goes to show you really can't judge anyone at all unless you really know them!

No comments: