Thursday, January 15, 2009

Night Training Update

As you may have read, Alex decided on Saturday that he no longer wanted to wear nappies at night!
At 3 1/2 I was not so sure, but hey, game for anything at this stage.
Results so far are this:

Saturday - dry all night
Sunday - we woke him at 11pm to change him and the wet bed! He had slept through it.
Monday - dry all night
Tuesday - he woke me at 5am because the bed and him were wet.
Wednesday - he woke me at 1.30am because the bed and him were wet.

I have done more washing of sheets in the last 4 days than I have ever done in one week. Luckily for us it is summer and they are drying on the line ready for the evening.
I honestly do not think he is ready to be dry at night as he has no idea when he wants to go at night and he is waking up after the fact, it is not waking him!

Plus the fact I really need a good nights sleep and so does he, so I think I might have to wrestle with him tonight to have a nappy on because I need to sleep! I have been working full time this week and it is beginning to show in the family that we are all tired, so a good nights sleep would be benificial to all.

No comments: