Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WFMW - Egg Cups

Time again folks for Works For Me Wednesday, from Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

Whilst at the caravan, the boys announced one morning that they wanted boiled eggs for breakfast.

Nothing wrong with this except that:
  1. I can count on one hand the amount of times they have requested eggs for breakfast in their whole life.
  2. We do not have any egg cups to hold the eggs at the caravan
So whilst we were happily saying yes to the eggs, we were racking our brains over what we could do for egg cups.
Steve finally came up with the idea of using the egg carton.
He just cut out each little section that was holding an egg and voila you ahve a disposable egg cup.
Perfect for the caravan and when your kids want inprompture boiled eggs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I wish I was in New Zealand...we thought about moving there before. We love it!

Nikki said...

Very smart! My kids love eggs and I'm tired of holding them for them. I'll try this even at home!