Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back Update

It is now half way through July and my back is still sore!
Ok not as bad as it has been, but it is so easy to tweak it and have pain.
sitting, standing and walking for any length of time is annoying, so I am constantly on the move, because I can't stay doing the same thing for too long before I have aches and pains through my lower back.
I am still at physio, although if I have had a rough evening the day before then the day of the physio is really bad after I have been there.
I am usually in so much pain all I want to do is cry!

I can't believe I have spent all of July with this niggle of pain.
I have just under 10 weeks till I get married and all I am worried about is whether I will still be uncomfortable then.
I have made an appointment to see an Orthopaedic Surgeon as recommended, but the earliest appointment is in September, 4 days before the wedding, although I have said I will be available for a cancellation appointment if one comes up, although as I have said before, not sure what he will be able to advice me on, as it is not bone structure that is damaged, just muscular.
Oh well can't help to get it checked out, especially as I have been uncomfortable for so long this time round.
The doctor has even put me on light duties at work because workign in the theatre was agrevating my back, so no theatre scrubbing for me at the moment!

Oh to have a day of no pain.......

No comments: