Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress

I found a pattern yesterday for the bridesmaid dress to be made from.
I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, although I think the dress maker will find she can make it in one evening.

It is plain and simple and I think will suit my bridesmaid just right.
Now I have to find the material to make it from and get it all over to Rotorua.

This is the actually pattern, I just have to decide whether I want the little bolero jacket made to go with the dress? Was thinking of maybe getting it made in a contrasting colour, maybe gold. This would then go with the colours of the wedding. The main colour of the wedding is a burgundy maroon wine colour. This colour square gives you an idea but the actually colour is a little pinker. although I think most of the stuff used in the wedding will not actually match exactly but will be all very close in the colour range of the spectrum.

No comments: