Friday, July 25, 2008

Bears

Many years ago I brought myself the 5 disc box set of the Berenstain Bears DVD's. There are 40 episodes to watch, and I know there are many more episodes available, even to the point that Ma, Pa, Brother & Sister now have Honey Bear in their family!
They are my sort of thing. Good clean, family, moral and value learning.
I never in a million years imagined that my 2 cute little boys would love them as much as they do.

Alex calls them the 'Dancing Bears'

Their episodes seem to cover all sorts of everyday life things and the boys just love watching them.

Ben seems to love the ones that show the bears doing sport, in particular Basketball, and as we have a significant birthday coming up soon, followed not too far behind with Christmas, then the conversation about what he would like keeps appearing.
His answer to all at present is.....basketball and hoop please.

So the bears win hands down in our house at the moment, I know this will probably change in the next 6 months with Ben starting school and having peer influences, but for now I am happy to keep them watching fun innocent stuff like the Berenstain Bears, they have plenty of time to grow up on to bigger stuff next year!

No comments: