Friday, July 25, 2008

New Blog

Over the time I have created a list of blogs that I like to follow.
Ok I follow some more religiously that others.
In my favourites list on my computer I have a file called 'Blogs'. These are ones that I don't check out every day, just when I have some time to browse.
As always, these are blogs that I have come across whilst reading another blog, and have decided that I like what they are blogging about and decide to check back on them every now and then.

One such blog is Grace Violet
A wonderful blog about a crafty person, who manages to explain how she did all her crafts at the same time as showing you.
The inspiration that people seem to comment they have received from reading her posts and viewing the pictures is wonderful.
I always wanted to decoupage, I know what it is, I know sorta how to do it, but was never actually sure, yet here she has several posts all on the same thing showing you step by step what she did and how. Check out here, here, here and here for examples of how well she details things.

Perfect, my own reference manual for the future when I have that little thing called TIME to do something.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Whoa! Thank you for your sweet thoughts! I am blushing...

I would love to see what decoupage projects you come up with; it is always so interesting to see creative ideas from others!