Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sex in The City

I finally got to see this movie last night.

I am not an avid fan of the show, although I have watched several of the series, but not all of them.

The movie was what I expected it to be. A nice recap of the individual girls before the movie and where they would potentially be now.

I found it a little slow in the middle and maybe found they stretched things out a little to far, but over all I enjoyed the show and had a great evening out.

If you haven't had chance to see this movie and you enjoyed watching the girls then it is worth seeing. It was nice to have total closure on the show.





Now all I have to do is organise time to go and see Mama Mia. This one I really want to see and I am not waiting until it is almost finished either. Cinema here I come....

2 comments:

Laurie said...

wow wee !! we have seen Mama Mia before you, went last night and it was good entertainment, Pierce Brosnon can't sign but then what the heck, Meryl Streep was great.
love mum x x x

Laurie said...

sorry that was can't sing not sign..he may beable to the the latter I don't know

mum x x x x